I’ve been awarded another Liebster Award by the fab rachwat, thank you! I love these sort of networking tools, allowing us to meet other like minded bloggers!
In brief, if you are nominated for a Liebster Award, first of all it means the nominator appreciates and recognises your blog! Secondly, it requires you to answer the 11 questions assigned to you (I love a good Q A), nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers), and give them 11 questions – but I have seen varying rules.
You can see my previous Liebster Award post here.
Q & A
Do you have a set beauty routine that you stick to daily?
Not massively, I know I should. I try to moisture at night, but I don’t do a cleanse, tone, and moisturise as much as I should.
Pick one: Eyeshadow or eyeliner?
Eyeliner! I wear it nearly everyday, its one of my favourite make up uses!
What’s your favourite clothing brand?
At the moment, River Island, you can see why on my post Why I’m Loving… River Island
Are leggings trousers?
NO THEY MOST CERTAINLY ARE NOT! Ladies, I have seen the light – leggings should only ever be worn in a dance studio or in rehearsals, or if it is really necessary under a dress. They make your bum look like a sack of spuds. And I like my bum!
Most recent purchase?
I have JUST ordered a pink heart print mac from Boohoo.com for when I camp at Sundown at the end of the month. My friends will kill me if I whinge about being wet!
What’s your favourite jewellery item?
Ooh now you’re asking, I have so much its difficul to choose. Probably my pearl and diamond ring I got from my Mum and Dad for my 21st birthday.
What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
My iPad Air- I paid half, and my Mum, Dad, Nan, and Grandad contributed the rest for my 25th birthday. I travel a lot, so its fantastic for watching films, reading, playing games, and surfing the net, I wouldn’t be without it.
If you could go anywhere in the world, money no object, where would you go?
I think Jamaica, I’d love to learn more about the culture.
What are you currently reading or watching?
I’m currently obsessed with watching Misfits on Netflix, I’m now on to series 3. And I’m reading The other side of the story by Marian Keyes.
Disney or Pixar? Why?
Pixar, I prefer their animation style. I like Disney’s old style, but not the new.
What’s the most played song on your iTunes?
Paris by Jay-Z and Kanye West – me and my friend used to be obsessed with it, now I know all the words. It still gets me jumping and its a great workout song.
The questions I’m asking are:
1. If you could use only 3 beauty or make up products for the rest of your life, what would they be?
2. What’s your favourite make up brand and why?
3. Skirts or trousers?
4. What would your ideal date be?
5. Whose your biggest girl crush?
6. If you could only listen to one genre of music for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. What’s the best thing you have planned or have done this year?
8. What was your most recent purchase?
9. Look, Vogue, or Grazia?
10. Which is your most favourite blog post of your own?
11. Which 3 celebrities, dead or alive, would you most like to have round for dinner?
And my nominees are:
Cecilia’s Corner (she JUST exceeds 200 followers!)
Allrosie Beauty (also just exceeds 200!)
The rules are as follows (thanks Rachel!):
- You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- You must link back to the person that nominated you.
- After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers (with under 200 followers) and give them 11 questions of your choice.
- You can not nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link to your post so that they can learn about it.